"It's like I've been leading another life, where I really get to know what I really don't know, feel what I've never felt. Or, I'm feeling for someone else. Makes no sense, right?"
"You should give me the address of your barber." "Does it look good?" I ran my fingers over what was left of my hair. "Nah. I wanted to avoid the one who did such an awful job." My fingers stopped as if it touched something icky. "Don't worry. It's men-only." Not the best of come-back, I know. She already had the twinkle in her eyes which appears when she knows she had won. A short shriek from doorway. I sighed and muttered to myself, "Great." It's going to be rough couple of days for me between the two of them. I turned towards the doorway and asked to my still-giggling former friend, "What?" "Why?" "So that I can see the shape of my head" "So, why didn't you shave your head altogether?" "I'm pretty sure there is 666 engraved beneath this."
Comments
Post a Comment